About the Program
- This is a confirmed outcome-based program.
- It is an Online 1:1 Mentor led program to help Product Managers and APMs get personalized training to accelerate their career in the form of breaking into senior positions, better salary, leadership roles or getting into top tech companies
- 1:1 mentoring will involve everything a learner needs to achieve the desired outcome – weekly calls, weekly assignments, personal evaluation and personal mentoring, and learning material
- Join the program at no upfront fee except for a small fully refundable deposit of $999
- You pay the final fee only after you have achieved your outcome
- Once the outcome is achieved, you can pay upfront or in easy monthly installments at zero interest
Our Mentors are from
What's inside the Program
- Guaranteed outcome as mutually consented between mentor and learner from salary hike to getting in to leadership/senior roles or change of industry
- Our learners have received hikes between 30% to 300% in incredible companies like Walmart Labs, Paypal, Flipkart, Sharechat, Khatabook, Paytm, and more
- Suitable for professionals with at least 3 years of product experience or 7+ years of relevant work experience
- This program is executed via an Income Share Agreement (ISA) where you pay us the full fee after you get your first salary
1:1 Mentorship Throughout
- End to end 1:1 Mentorship for complete program duration of 9 months
- The mentors are real world product leaders carefully mapped to suit your profile and program goals
- A highly personalized career trajectory is chalked out. You dive deep into advanced training, build your digital portfolio, learn to apply the best practices and frameworks, gain leadership skills and soft skills training to achieve your outcome
Great Product Leaders
- Learn from senior exceptional mentors mapped to suit your profile and align to your career goals
- Our mentors are real-world practitioners from top companies holding senior positions or having built product teams themselves in great organizations.
Join India's #1
Product Management Program
Product Management Program
Our mentors are seasoned practitioners who bring in in-depth experience from their field to our virtual classrooms. They provide real world insights and follow the principle of “learn by doing” to help Pragmatic build the next generation of product leaders.
Become Pragmatic Leaders™ Certified
Our graduates use their course certificate to demonstrate skills to employers and their LinkedIn networks.
Our students are placed at
Meet Our Mentors
Learn from leading practitioners in product management. Our mentors come from top organizations having build or trained large product teams.
Get trained from top industry practitioners
BECOME A CERTIFIED PRODUCT MANAGER
Why learn with us
This programs comes with 100%outcome guarantee. The Learner gets into an agreement for a deferred payment plan and pays only once he/she has achieved the desired outcome in the form of a job offer, salary hike, promotion or as mutually consented by the learner and Pragmatic Leaders team.
There is no upfront fee. You pay via an Income Share Agrement (ISA) when you get Placement. However, we only request a fully refundable deposit of $999 once you get selected to confirm your seat. We do this only to ensure that your seat is confirmed as we have limited seats.
Pragmatic Leaders have partnered with Non Banking Financial Companies to provide interest free loans to our Learners. Once the outcome is achieved, you can pay your final dues upfront or across 12 months at Zero interest.
We provide lifetime access to private slack channel to network with other fellow PMs, attend AMA’s, webinars with global PMs, receive exclusive job opportunities and career support whenever you are looking to transition.
WHY DO OUR STUDENTS LOVE US
Meet our Graduates
As part of PL alumni community, you’ll gain access to networking events worldwide to keep evolving yourself for years to come.
Learn about Executive Program in PM
Due to the high volume, the applications are closed.
The applications will reopen in October/ November. Drop your details so we can be in touch with you.
in Product Management
Job Guarantee | 09 Months | 1:1 Mentorship
17% of annual CTC or $7000
(whichever is less)
With our corporate financial partnerships avail education loans at 0% interest rate.
Apply for Executive Diploma Program in Product Management: Click here
Our admissions team will review the application and shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Complete our loan formalities with our NBFC partner for zero interest loan to be paid only after placement is achieved. Sign the TnC agreement with us to begin your onboarding.
If selected, you pay a fully refundable deposit of $999 to ensure only serious learners apply and no seat goes unutilized. This amount is adjusted against the final dues.
You can pay this amount through Netbanking, Credit/Debit cards, Cheque or through our student loan partner at Zero interest rate.
Learners will be onboarded into the program to start the most exciting career journey into product management.
Only once the Learner achieves the mutually consented outcome, he/she is liable to pay Pragmatic Leaders 17% of his/her annual CTC or up to a maximum of $7000 (whichever is less), depending on his/her placement salary.
The Learner may choose to pay Pragmatic Leaders in one go or opt for easy monthly payment over a period of 3 or 6 months in zero-interest loan once the outcome is achieved.
If a Learner fails to achieve the mutually consented outcome in 9 months from the start of the program, the payment plan lapses, the security deposit is refunded and the course is completely free.
What happens if you opt for EMI options?
Candidate will be introduced to our financial partner and he/she will be required to submit the ID proof and other relevant documents as per standard procedure. Selected candidates will be notified and the loan contract will be signed with the Financial Partner and Agreement will be signed with Pragmatic Leaders.
Once the process is complete, candidate will be onboarded into the program.
in Product Management
Job Guarantee | 09 Months | 1:1 Mentorship
STILL HAVE QUERIES?
Frequently asked questions
The course is entirely online.The entire course has been designed to prepare you for the future of work, which is increasingly remote and independent.
Every learner enrolled under the ISA model needs to comply with all the mandatory requirements listed below:
– Weekly commitment of 8-10 hours
Attending all the mentor support calls
– Adherence to timelines: Completing all the assignments given by the mentor as per the shared timelines
If you are an existing Product Manager or APM with up to 3 years of experience, then this program is meant for you. This program is designed for experienced product professionals looking to break into top tech jobs, take up higher leadership positions, looking for great salary hikes, or change the indutry to raise their career bar.
If you are from non- product background or anyone with less than a year of product experience, then please check out our “PG Diploma Program in Product Management” that has helped professionals from sales, BD, BA, QA role transition into product role successfully. This is a 1:1 mentor support program which comes with a structured training curriculum of 2 months, followed by 8 months of extensive job and career support. Just like this program, you pay us only if you get a job placement.
You do not have to pay any fee upfront. We get paid only when you get your desired outcome via Income Share Agreement (ISA). We only request for a fully refundable deposit of $999 to reserve your seat, as we have limited seats. This is adjusted in the final dues. Once you achieve your outcome, you pay us 17% of the annual CTC for a year with a cap of $7000 (whichever is less).
The course duration is completely flexible and dependent on the time the learner requires to achieve the desired career outcome. For the purpose of the execution of ISA, the maximum program duration has been defined as 9 months
Your Mentor and you will define the outcome in the orientation week. The 1:1 mentoring will include everything that you need to achieve the defined outcome, including but not limited to weekly calls, weekly assignments, weekly assessment report, monthly assessment report, personal evaluation, personal mentoring, Learning support, etc.
ISA or Income Share Agreement is used to pay Pragmatic Leaders once you have achieved your mutually consented outcome. In a nutshell, we succeed only if you have succeeded and achieved your desired goal through this program.
Yes, you can pay the program fee in EMI’s. With our corporate financial partnerships you can avail education loans at 0% interest rate.
To enroll for the program via EMI you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, you will be awarded a digital certificate after you have successfully completed the program requirements.
If you are from a non- product background or early stage product professional looking for structured training, then please check out our PG Certificate Program in Product Management.
Please write to us at email@example.com