Tracxn (www.tracxn.com) is a Bangalore based product company providing a research and deal sourcing platform for Venture Capital, Private Equity, Corp Dev and professionals working around the startup ecosystem.
We are a team of 750+ working professionals serving customers across the globe. Our clients include Funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, NEA; and Large Corporates such as ING, SocieteGenerale, LG and Royal Bank of Canada.
About the Role:
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for working closely with the Product Managers to plan and execute throughout the product life-cycle. You will be part of the product management team who will be responsible for the planning and driving the product vision and strategy of one of the leading data platforms used in the Investment Industry.
This is an entry level role and as you grow, you will be closely working with the senior team members to venture into a PM role.
Key Responsibilities :
– Assist PMs in defining feature specifications
– Writing product requirement documents
– Review and Report on Key Performance Indicators
– Collaborate with UX team to create designs and wireframes
– Manage the day-to-day operations in the product life-cycle
Please apply if you have :
– 0-4 years of work experience. MBA is not mandatory
– Been a consistent performer throughout your college and career
– Interest in B2B SaaS products
– An understanding and empathy for users
– The ability to structure and analyze ambiguous problems
– The ability to communicate ideas clearly through workflows, feature descriptions etc.
– A desire to build a long term career in Product Management
– The willingness to relocate to Bangalore