About the Employer:
The employer is a Bengaluru based leading fin-tech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, They are aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since their launch in 2015, they’ve cemented their position as the No.1 fin-tech startup in the consumer lending space.
They are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors. They are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
– Customer Understanding: Understand the customer goals and motivations to define product/process strategy for a smooth and hassle-free user experience
– Product Strategy: Define process and product feature roadmap consistent with short/long-term strategy
– Roadmap Planning: Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product/process roadmap and major product releases
– Create buy-in for the product roadmap with internal and external stakeholders
– Execution: Work closely with the tech and business teams to develop a go-live Milestones
– Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance, and continually optimize operational efficiencies including cost reduction efforts
– You have 2+ Years of experience in Product Management, Analytics or Software Development
– You have an engineering or management degree from a premium school
– You prefer a hands-on approach for executing experiments and setting processes
– You are user-focused – past demonstration that you put the customer experience first and you are unwilling to make your problems your users- problems
– You have proven experience in defining and measuring the success of product/process initiatives
– You have proven ability to think quantitatively/qualitatively about operating processes/outcomes
– You have high analytical & problem-solving ability and a go-getter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing goals