Website Melot Technologies Pvt Ltd
It's Live, It's Show Time.
We are looking for a savvy Product Manager to handle our app’s online promotion in the Indian market. Candidates with experience in social media, online/mobile games or internet video/live-streaming industries have top-priority. Our app StreamKar seeks to get closer to our users and give them a more easy time so they can use us the way they want to.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to coordinate with other team members (programmers, operations teams) to create the smoothest, most enjoyable user-experience possible. Our app wants to grow with your skills. Training and other benefits offered.
What you’ll do:
1. Manage product requirement analysis, planning, documentation and implementation (with cooperation of our tech team) of plans on the StreamKar app;
2. Be attentive to market and industry trends; be responsible for competitor product analysis; regularly produce research reports and optimization plans on trends and competitor analysis results;
3. Work closely with our engineering and design teams to instrument features and report on how they are being used – both upfront and as we release features;
4. Monitor the results of product operations, collect and systemize the collection of user feedback and analysis user statistics with the goal of continuously improving our app detail-by-detail and improving all-around user experience;
5. Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company.
6. Coordination effectively with various teams abroad.
Skills and knowledge you should possess
1. At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related subject;
2. At least 2 years’ experience in the field of Product Management;
3. Candidates with Mobile application background are highly preferred.
4. Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity;
5. Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical development;
6. Experience in UX design, ability to produce high-fidelity mock-ups without external help; experience using Azure RP software preferred.