Website Mulya Technologies
The mission of the IT department is to contribute to Clients’ business, operations, and growth ambitions providing best-in-class services, delivering innovative solutions, and ensuring we operate in a safe and secure IT environment.
The Product Manager is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of the IT products of the group. With the Product team, he absorbs, collects and prioritize input from multiple sources and comes up with product solutions that drive business goals.
- Develop, implement and drive Product strategy with key stakeholders and translate it into requirements and prototypes
- Lead, drive, develop and coach the Product team to reach product success
- Assess customer needs and monitor competition to propose new products supported by business cases
- Identify / fill the product gaps with customers and product owners and generate new ideas that improve customer experience
- Create buy-in for the product vision and ensure promotion of the products
- Ensure a very high-level business relationship and involve experts from the business in the product conception
- Work closely with Project and Development team to implement and deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- With the Product team, manage the life cycle of the products
- With the Software Innovation Manager, ensure technical watch and identify/propose innovations for Client’s services
- Define and monitor yearly Product budget and objectives
- Frequent Travel would be required (Internationally)
- Customer satisfaction / product adoption
- Cross functional business partner satisfaction
- Conversion of ideas into validated business cases
- Deliver product requirements to Project and Development team within defined constraints
- Respect of deadlines and budget for product implementation
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7 -10 years of experience in software product management
- Solid people management experience
- Strong background in project management and innovation
CLIENTS COMPETENCIES & VALUES
- Drives Results
- Directs Work
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Develops Talents
- Drives Engagement
- Situational Adaptability
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside of the box
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. French or Spanish is a nice to have.
- Technical background is a plus.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.