About the company: StyleCracker is the most innovative fashion tech platform in the country. With a vision to make India stylish, we have developed the StyleCracker Box that combines leading technology and first hand stylist experience to curate highly personalised looks for every unique customer. We’re looking to build upon our solid foundation and develop an unmatched solution that can truly help us work towards our mission.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Conceptualize and define product vision, create the roadmap and drive its execution.
●Define, track and improve the key product metrics.
● Think analytically about workflows and the impact of product features on conversion.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, designers, marketing and SEO to drive the product execution.
● Develop and provide thought leadership in the user experience across devices. Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
● Prioritize the features based on user requirements and cost benefit analysis.
● A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Design sprints and conduct daily scrums with the team.
● Strategically collect feedback and derive insights on user behavior and expectations.
● Entrepreneur mentality.
● Excellent understanding of product development life cycle.
● Understanding of various project management methodologies and when best to use each (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban etc.).
● Excellent communication skills to align all stakeholders and report on progress and challenges.
● Excellent experience in creating product roadmap, optimization chart & prioritization sheet.
● Good knowledge of the application development lifecycle, design, SEO & marketing.
● Strong hand on analytical tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Clevertap, etc.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences, especially tech team.
● Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
● Deep understanding of how your products work, know every step of the funnel. You’ll be expected to delve deep into datasets, build dashboards and design and accurately measure experiments.
● Excellent skills in prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Just In Mind, etc.
● Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts.
● Ability to provide deliverables within specified deadline with a quality bar.
● Excellent team orientation and communication skills.
● Working in the digital space either at an agency or a product company that is active in the fashion and lifestyle space.
● Have successfully deployed and maintained high availability applications.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or technology related fields from a reputed institution.
● 4+ years of experience in a product / project management role at an established company.