Website HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Job Description :
– Own the product; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
– Should be highly granular & hands-on. Constantly test her/his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
– Have the ability to work with cross-functional teams/ should be able to influence cross-functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
– Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations. He or she must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
– Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
– Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working hand in hand with QA team to deliver an excellent experience.
– At least 1 year of consumer internet Product Management experience.
– Should have launched consumer internet products, and managed it through the entire product lifecycle concept, prototype, launch, and iteration cycles. Built products powered by big data/algorithms.
– Strong ability to do data-driven product management (and even general) decision making
About Company :
Our client is in the business of “Life Care of Assets”. We provide policies and plans to take care of the health of appliances and devices. We have physical presence in 100+ cities and distribute our insurance products through a large offline channel – 160 distributors, 4000+ dealers and 500+ direct dealers. Their other line of business, XXXXXXXXX Retail was recently acquired by PhonePe, the payment arm of Flipkart – India’s largest e-commerce company. was founded in 2012, and has an extensive backing from august investors such as Tiger Global, Nirvana Ventures and Blume Ventures.