Website Simply People
About Us :
Our client is an edtech startup with 6+ years of glorious growth. It aims to set professionals up for – learning for life- with its high-quality and industry-relevant programmes. With a vision to make every professional future-ready for today’s data-driven world helping its alumnus to get high-value skills and prosper in the job market.
Some of the course offered are Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Full Stack Development and more.
Job Description: Product Manager
– As a Product Manager, your responsibilities will include understanding requirements, helping to define a product vision and strategy, and working with world-class engineers to execute it
– You will have ownership of new online products as well as progressive updates for existing ones
– The product manager has a huge role to play in shaping how education will be delivered online currently and in the future.
– But it doesn- t end there. There are challenges ranging from building a job network to automated monitoring of online learning.
– And more importantly, there are challenges [Opportunities] that we may have not thought of yet. And the product manager will play an important role in seeking and solving these.
Who is this job for?
Well, our ideal Product Manager looks something like this:
– Someone who’s excited about solving customer problems in a wide array of situations that a start-up will throw
– Someone who’s looking to own entire product features: the front-end, the back-end, the logic and whatever else it takes to build and launch a product successfully
– Someone who’s excited about being part of a sustainable growth story in the Ed-tech space
– At least 1-2 years of experience in product management with any e-commerce or online business or product firm
– Engineering Undergrad (preferably in CS/IT – can be replaced with suitable work exp.)
– MBA will be a plus
What you will get?
– Competitive remuneration on par with industry, positive outlook, Flexibility to define paths and products, Fun and Flexible work culture with logical and objective decision making.