Product Manager Responsibilities:
1. Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive.
2. Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
3. Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
4. Maintain and update existing features.
5. Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
6. Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
7.Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
What we need?
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred from Tier 1 college, IIM/ IIT in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
2. A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Outstanding project and time management skills.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
What we Offer?
1. Competitive pay, structured to accelerate upwards with future funding rounds.
2. Great learning curve with an all-IIT founding team.
3. Hands-on experience of the end-to-end working of a growth-phase startup.