– Prior experience in strategic engagements in product development, technology, digital transformation and innovation
– Creating wireframes & prototypes as part of product specifications.
– The candidate should be able to coordinate with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understand product priorities, take ownership and implement a product governance framework
– Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
– Own the product strategy. Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
– Manage and take complete ownership of product launches – right from conceptualization to phased implementation
-The candidate should have an innovative bent of mind, should be able to understand market landscape, should have managed end-to-end product launches
– Proficient in Product Development (writing user stories, product specs), PDLC and Product Management (driving usage, optimization, etc.) on both Web and Apps.
– Experience in running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web and apps
– Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools,
– Responsible for innovative feature conceptualization, designing wireframes, documenting PRDs to enhance site/app usability.
– Analyze all customer requirements and monitor requests and manage all defects in products for all monthly releases.
– Strong strategy, analytical, and Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
– Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fast-moving environment.
– Candidate should have inclination towards creative ideas, experimenting and working in advanced innovation driven environment
– Candidate should be oriented to work in high performing team environment and lead other team members.
– Must have prior hands on experience hands with digital platforms and transformation engagements