Website Silver People
KEY OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB :
– To oversee and manage their product on daily basis through data insights, customer studies, competitive comparisons & benchmarking, stakeholder interviews and closely work with tech team to build product strategy and release features.
MAJOR DELIVERABLES :
– Continuously tracking and monitoring consumers, customers and competition and preparing insights & benchmark reports on the same.
– Collaborate with usability, analytics, and engineering team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality and help build right set of features and track adoption for same.
– Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
– Gather detailed functional requirements and create product requirement (PRDs) and other documents to support rapid development and effectively manage trade-offs between costs / schedules versus customer benefits.
– Ensure PRDs, flow diagrams and wireframes are properly translated to live site and drive problem resolution once new features have gone live.
– Engage in defining a strategic creative direction for product and marketing communication.
– Champion customer satisfaction by working with customer support team, oversee customer grievance resolution and trouble shoot in case of escalations.
– Work with various support teams (engineering, design, marketing, contracting) to manage operational issues such as fulfillment, external partner relationships, legal and other compliances and customer conversions.
– Work with finance and accounting team to identify key cost and revenue drivers for product areas, obtain financial evaluations from finance team for new business options.
– Drive customer conversions and increase customer delight via system interventions as well as impactful contacts/leads management.
RIGHT PERSON :
Essential Attributes :
– Product Design & Development skills
Technological knowledge :
– Product testing skills
– Strong process orientation
– Mobile first thinking
– Analytical skills
– Strong Communication
– Using Data to take decisions
Desirable Attributes :
– Strategic capability
– Dealing with ambiguity
Desirable Knowledge Areas :
– Has managed and improved conversion by improving offers and payments experience for the customer
– Has led the end-to-end integration of at least one payment method or payment processor