Website Seven N Half
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs for customer acquisition and engagement. Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
Looking for a candidate who has managed products like Current Account/POS/Merchant Acquiring Business.
– Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
– Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
– Product launches & revamps – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan along with competition benchmarking. Prepare go-to-market strategies for key launches.
– Marketing Strategy – develop the communication & overall marketing strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
– Product communication – Identifying cross-sell opportunities and handling end-to-end execution of campaigns
– Engagement & Customer Lifecycle Management:
– Develop and enhance customer engagement strategy across your products
– Planning and execution of customer engagement communication and activities across products and programmes
– Work closely with alliance, events/activation and social media team for customer engagement initiatives
– Vendor management- Ability to manage creative agencies, printers and other vendors and ensuring deliveries within committed project timelines
– Planning & Budgeting- Plan and manage annual marketing budgets for your respective products and track the same closely.
– Brand Management – All mediums of Branding and execution of the same.
– Should have relevant communication experience of at least 3-4 years
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent people management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
– Problem-solving capabilities and hands-on working style
– Stakeholder management
– Ability to deliver in high-pressure situations
– Creative thinker
– All Banks/NBFCs/Fintech companies
– Communication should be extremely good
– Product positioning/problem solving
– Creation to execution: Marketing ops/ communication strategy
– Email marketing
– Direct marketing
– BTL marketing