Website Seclore Technology
Incubated and promoted by IIT Bombay, Seclore Technology develops innovative, ground-breaking solutions that help enterprises counter the most challenging information security threats of the modern world. In today’s era of the Cloud-enabled, mobile-driven and borderless workforce, where traditional technologies are ineffective, we provide the security that enables, rather than hinders information sharing and collaboration.
Voted by CIOs as the Best Data Protection Solution in 2018, Seclore has more than 4 million users and 6000 customers spread across 29 countries.
At Seclore, you will be enveloped in a vibrant and energetic culture where innovation and creativity set new benchmarks for the Indian software product industry.
Visit our website at http://careers.seclore.com for more details.
You will be responsible for:
• Assuming the role of the Product Owner for a certain set of modules that are assigned to you.
• Being the product functional expert on the team and taking end to end ownership for defining, detailing, analyzing, clarifying, documenting and communicating the functional requirements.
• Being the voice of the user for the Product Engineering (Development and QA) teams when the features are being developed and tested.
• Having in-depth knowledge of the end user journeys and capturing product metrics to build deeper insight about how well new features and capabilities are meeting their expected business outcome.
• Soliciting, tracking and analyzing feedback from internal customer facing teams and external users on an ongoing basis.
• Creating and updating training content and delivering in-person training for internal and external teams, including feature and functional behavior, value proposition and business benefits.
• Analyze competitive products on an ongoing basis and maintain updated comparison documents from both a feature and business perspective.
• Owning the Product Backlog for Seclore’s integrated solutions and ensuring it is detailed out with the customer requirements and asks on an ongoing basis. Publish the same to higher-level stake holders and drive the prioritization and decision-making process.
You will need to:
• Have an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the entire Seclore product suite from a functional perspective.
• Have good understanding of the various end user personas along with their business context.
This document is classified as Restricted. Do not distribute to third parties without due
• Have a good understanding of the technology environment in which the product
operates – devices, operating systems, browsers etc.
• Work with cross-functional teams to brainstorm and generate new ideas and
identify innovative solutions for unique business problems.
You should have:
• A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) and/or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to demonstrate and present
technology solutions and articulate their businesss value.
• Experience working in a software product organization as a product consultant,
product owner, business analyst or functional expert in the product team.
It would be nice if you have:
• Awareness and exposure to User Experience design practices.
• Experience in information security procedures and practices.
• Technical background in software either from software development or systems
Personal Attributes that we are looking for:
• Self-initiative to take up responsibility and ownership of tasks and ensure end to
end delivery and completion with the highest level of quality.
• An analytical frame of mind to identify multiple solutions to the same problem, to
help in decision making.
• An eye for detail and executing assignments with a process-oriented approach.
• A ‘can do’ attitude to be able to work within existing constraints and come up with
innovative ideas that may not be obvious or apparent.
• Maturity and level headedness to work with multiple teams and maintain healthy
relationships with various internal and external stake holders.
Experience: 4-8 yrs