Website HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Senior Product Manager – EdTech Platform – IIT / IIM
– Our client is looking for for a Sr. Product Manager who can own product development for K-12 vertical. As a Sr. Product Manager, the selected candidate will work on strategy, product road map, and feature definition for K-12 students.
– Experience in digital B2C companies with large user base is preferred.
Job Requirements :
– Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven, test & iterate approach.
– Market research, collecting user feedback and information from other teams to identify priority areas for product development
– Ability to Design and understand user journeys.
– Devise Product Strategy: both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap for K-12 product.
– Maintaining a prioritized feature backlog, with internal buy-ins.
– Designing wireframes and Product Requirement Documents
– Manage the cross-functional execution of the product roadmap, working closely with design, engineering, operations and business teams.
– Ensuring timely launch of product features and tracking its impact
– Hands on experience of tracking tools like GA, Firebase. Able to Identify metrics, track and interpret data from different sources to understand the success of product features and iterate accordingly.
– Lead organizational initiatives to establish best-in-class product management practices within the company
Desired Skills & Experience :
– B. tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
– 4-6 years of experience in online B2C product related role
– Hands on knowledge of agile product development
– Ability to prioritise for impact
– Ability to analyse data quickly – comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Firebase.
– Strong Analytical and reasoning skills
Reporting Structure : This role will be reporting into the CPO/ Co-Founder
About company :
– Our client is India’s largest Exam Preparation App. They help students prepare for 50+ competitive exams in India. Over the last 4 years, we have helped in the preparation journey of 16M+ students across 2500+ cities in the country.
– They are a part of Times Internet, India’s largest digital media company.