PG Certificate Program in Product Management
Master Product Management skills and build a portfolio that helps you excel and lead the industry within 10 weeks
Next cohort starts on 20 Nov’ 21
For Professionals with an experience in any field and looking to transition to product roles
India's No. 1 Most Comprehensive Program to hone Product Management skills & drive Business Growth
Build a successful career in Product Management
The PG Certificate program is an affordable 10-week online program that offers structured training guided by the global mentors who are senior industry leaders, having 10+ years of product management experience.
The curriculum is highly focused on application based learning where learners master their skills by solving and presenting 15 real-world global case studies.
The program offers personalized live sessions in exclusive cohorts of 10-20 experienced professionals.
If you want to become a Product Manager and leverage your skills to lead the industry, this is the right program for you.
Join us today!
Get the right guidance
Learn with Global Mentors who are senior industry leaders with 10+ years of experience in Product Management and gain from their expertise.
A program that helps you fine-tune your Product Management toolkit
A program designed to help professionals or accidental Product Managers learn the fundamentals of Product Management by solving real-world problems in 10 weeks.
Duration - 10 Weeks
10 weeks of academic and career preparation mentoring
Personalized group sessions with the mentor
Who should join
Ideal for working professionals with experience in any field looking to become Product Managers or accidental Product Managers wanting to master their skills
Real-world practitioners with at least 10+ years of product experience
Weekly live group sessions on real-world global case studies on PM topics
Weekly live job readiness and interview preparation sessions
Cohort based approach
Learn in exclusive cohorts of 10-20 experienced professionals
Annual membership of TrueMerit – India’s largest community of learners and mentors in PM domain
Access to TrueHike – an exclusive job board to track all your job applications
Acquire job referral within the network of Pragmatic Leaders
What you will learn
10 weeks of academic learning and job readiness with mentor and cohort members on PL’s learning platform
Week 1 to 10
- Orientation session with mentor and PL support team
Academic Learning & Job Preparation
- Solve 15 real-world global case studies in groups by relying on 120+ hours of in-depth study material.
- LIVE sessions on case presentations and doubt clearance with the mentor
- Weekly LIVE job readiness session on building product profile, building digital assets like resume, creating video for recruiter, and understanding your positioning in the job market, etc.
Engagement on PL’s learning platform
- Connect with mentors and cohort members
- Interview Preparation
- Guest Lectures by Industry Experts
Our learners have received salary hike between 30% to 300% and got placed in top-notch organisations like Walmart Labs, PayPal, Flipkart, Paytm, Hotstar, Car Dekho to name a few.
Radhey Shyam Meena
Sr. Product Manager @
Transitioned from Software Developer to Technical Product Manager at Paypal
Product Manager @
Transitioned from Sr. Software Developer to Product Manager at O4S
Product Management Intern @
Transitioned from Program Manager to Product Management Intern at Hotstar
I’ve felt very lucky to be part of this course because it’s been providing exactly what it’s designed for ~ enabling experienced professionals to transition to & succeed as a GREAT product manager. While initially sceptical of such online courses, you guys have put your heart & soul to cover all aspects of an end to end smooth transition. And thanks to the original content with practical case studies & team-work & support, it’s like I’m getting something as compared to a Harvard program in the PM space (and I mean that)! Thanks for everything.
Sr. Product Analyst @
Transitioned from Sr. business Analyst to Sr. Product Analyst at CereCore
Work With Your Dream Team
Cumulative salary hike
A 21st Century Learning Model
Unravel the best in you with 4 pedagogical methods
Problem Based Learning
- Emphasis on Practical learning
- Highly focused real world problem solving
- Solve real world case studies
- Teaching via problems
- Learners are the center of the universe.
- Classes are meant for healthy discussions and debates on topics.
- Learners do self-study of the material provided by the mentors who work as guide on the side, with the learners.
- Learners develop skills on problem solving, critical thinking and self–learning.
- Master the 21st century skills that employers look for in their employees.
- Immersive learning experience with peers
- Get diverse viewpoints on the same problem
- Develop problem solving skills
- Solve real world case studies together, and get graded
- Learn collaboration skills
Community Learning on Truemerit
- Get Annual membership
- Access to 120+ hours of in-depth in house learning content
- Solve 15+ global real world case studies
- Learn in exclusive events and master classes
- Get personal Job Application Tracker – Truehike
- Access to featured product jobs from Pragmatic Leaders
- For people new to Product Management and accidental Product Managers looking for structured application based learning
- A keen interest in the product domain, and long-term commitment to Product Management
- Preferably fluent in spoken and written English
Pay Less, Gain More
Pay an upfront fee of INR 1,65,000 or in easy interest-free EMIs.
Avail 0% interest EMI facility through our financial partner
Apply for the program, get your application reviewed by the admissions team, and receive an email if shortlisted.
You can pay INR 1,65,000 upfront through Net Banking, Credit/Debit card or Cheque.
You can also choose to pay in 3 months interest-free EMIs through our corporate financial partners.
Get onboarded into the program and brace yourself for the most exciting career journey in Product Management.
Join India's #1 Largest Community of Learners and Mentors
Collaborative Learning with Peer Community
The only platform which focuses on real world case study based learning, active feedback from top mentors on case solutions, and collaborative learning with the peer community.
- Free access to exclusive Product Management certificate course
- Learning with a community of Product Managers and Industry Leaders
- Attend exclusive events & masterclasses
- Practicing industry and interview case
- India’s first personal job application tracker – TrueHike
Our Speakers are from
Minutes of watching on youtube
Hours of in-depth training
PG Certificate Program is designed for people who are new to Product Management or accidental Product Manager looking to enhance their skill. You must have a keen interest in the product domain and be willing to put in required efforts to transition into a product role.
Yes. The course assumes nothing and has been built from scratch covering business, design, and technology concepts. Beginners will find it easy to pick up the concepts. Irrespective of your background, you will be able to benefit from the course.
In India, Product Managers get a starting salary of INR 800,000 to 10,00,000; and in the U.S., they get a salary of $80,000 to $120,000 in the bay area. Expect a variance of 15%.
The course duration is 10 weeks. You will be spending at least 8-15 hours a week for the duration you are actively engaged in the program. You may be able to complete certain modules faster than others, depending on your past-experience and expertise. Hence, there is a variation in time commitment every week.
On completion of the training requirements, we provide personalized job and extensive career support. We will be investing a lot in grooming, guiding and preparing you for the placements.
Yes, you will be awarded a digital certificate after you have successfully completed the program requirements.
Yes, you can pay the program fee in EMI’s. With our corporate financial partnerships, you can avail education loans at 0% interest rate. To enroll for the program via EMI, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, we do not have any scholarships available. However, we offer some discounts if you join a group. To know more about the latest group discounts, you can connect with us at email@example.com
We accept corporate sponsorships and can assist you with the process. For more information, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product ecosystem is growing fast, don't fall behind
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
Join 10,000+ product professionals