Product Management Program that Invests in you
Pragmatic Leaders offers the only “Pay after Placement” program in Product Management for working professionals with at least 2 years of experience looking to transition into product roles.
This is a completely online, case study based program. Our unique approach has resulted in 79% placement success with an average 50% salary hike for our learners. Our graduates are now building products for Walmart Labs, Paypal, Amazon, Paytm, Casa One, Bajaj Finserv, and more.
The program duration is 10 months where you will pay the full tuition fee after getting job placement at zero interest EMI. From your post-program salary, you pay $5000 (after getting hired).
Meet our learners!
Learn Product Management with Director of Product @ OYO 🇮🇳
Registrations open for Cohort 17 closing on 3 April 2021
Cohort begins in
Only 3 seats left!
Our Mentors are from
What's Inside the Program
Pay After Placement
- Pay after placement program for early stage product professionals or highly motivated professionals looking to transition in to a product role
- In this pay after placement program, you pay us the full fee after you get your first salary
1:1 Career Mentorship
- Up to 7 months of 1:1 career Mentorship by real-world practitioners to help you maximize your placement outcomes
- Get dedicated hours with your mentor to chalk out your career trajectory, detailed interview prep, post-interview discussions, and salary negotiations to maximize your outcome
Confirmed Salary hike
- Get confirmed salary hike of up to 50%
- Our learners have received hikes between 30% to 300% in incredible companies like Walmart Labs, Paypal, Flipkart, Sharechat, Khatabook, Paytm and more.
Learn from Silicon Valley Product Manager!
PG Diploma Program™
in Product Management
Pay after Placement | 10 Months | 1:1 Mentorship
Fees: $5000 (after getting hired)
We Invest in your career
Most product Management programs charge high fees for simply rewarding certification regardless of whether their students get placed. At Pragmatic Leaders, our approach is to link your training with job guarantee. We charge a fully refundable deposit of $500 upfront as enrollment fee which is refundable if you withdraw within a week or do not get placement after the completion of the program. We cover the entire cost of your tuition fee and career support till you get a job placement. After placement you’ll pay us $5000.
Our students have seen an average salary hike of 50% post this program.
We have gone a step ahead, Institute will also bear your interest for 6 months on your EMI.
- You join the program by paying $500 refundable deposit. Say, you join the program at the current CTC of 12L
- You get hired and your new CTC is 21L. You opt for 24 month EMI. You will pay INR 13,900* on monthly basis till you reach a cap of INR 3,70,000 as a full and final amount
- Payments end once you have reached a cap of $5000 (or INR 3,70,000) or your payment schedule ends – whichever comes first
*calculated on the USD conversion rate for the day. Expect a small conversion fee as charged by Indian banks.
With our corporate financial partnerships avail education loans at 0% interest rate.
Learn about PG Diploma Program in PM
3 months of structured project-based learning and 7 months of personalized career support by a senior mentor
- The entire curriculum is divided into 15 real-world global case studies
- To solve these case studies, Learner relies on 120+ hours of in-depth video content, quizzes, and study material
- Learner receives qualitative and quantitative feedback from mentor to understand skill gaps and iterate
- Additional office hours with mentor to resolve road blocks and doubts
- This phase will also comprise of job readiness sessions focused on building your resume, profile, placement deck.
On completion of training requirements, we provide 1:1 Personalized job and extensive career support which includes:
- Upto 33 weeks of 1:1 career Mentorship by real-world practitioners to help you maximize your placement outcomes
- Get dedicated hours with your mentor to chalk out your career trajectory, detailed interview prep, post-interview discussions, & salary negotiations to maximize your outcome
- Focus on optimising career opportunities, applying & getting shortlisted for product roles
Learn from Product Head @ Fliit (Germany) | Cohort starts on: 3 April 2021
Join India's #1
Product Management Program
Product Management Program
Our mentors are seasoned practitioners who bring in in-depth experience from their field to our virtual classrooms. They provide real world insights and follow the principle of “learn by doing” to help Pragmatic build the next generation of product leaders.
Become Pragmatic Leaders™ Certified
Our graduates use their course certificate to demonstrate skills to employers and their LinkedIn networks.
Our students are placed at
Meet Our Program Mentors
Learn from leading practitioners in product management. Our mentors come from top organizations having build or trained large product teams.
Get trained from top industry practitioners
Upskill with Mentor from Germany! Only 3 seats available for cohort starting on 3 April 2021
BECOME A CERTIFIED PRODUCT MANAGER
Why learn with us
There is no upfront fee. You pay via an Income Share Agrement (ISA) when you get Placement. However, we only request a fully refundable deposit of $500 once you get selected to confirm your seat. Only once you achieve the mutually consented outcome, you are liable to pay Pragmatic Leaders $5000 from your post program new salary after placement.
Pragmatic Leaders have partnered with Non Banking Financial Companies to provide interest free loans to our Learners. Once the outcome is achieved, you can pay your final dues upfront or across 06 months at Zero interest.
We provide lifetime access to private slack channel to network with other fellow PMs, attend AMA’s, webinars with global PMs, receive exclusive job opportunities and career support whenever you are looking to transition.
WHY DO OUR STUDENTS LOVE US
Meet our Graduates
As part of PL alumni community, you’ll gain access to networking events worldwide to keep evolving yourself for years to come.
Book a Call Now!
Apply for PG Diploma Program in Product Management: Click here
Our admissions team will review the application and shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
Complete our loan formalities with our NBFC partner for zero interest loan to be paid only after placement is achieved. Sign the TnC agreement with us to begin your onboarding.
If selected, you pay a fully refundable deposit of $500 to ensure only serious learners apply and no seat goes unutilized. This amount is adjusted against the final dues.
You can pay this amount through Netbanking, Credit/Debit cards, Cheque or through our student loan partner at Zero interest rate.
Learners will be onboarded into the program to start the most exciting career journey into product management.
Only once the Learner achieves the mutually consented outcome, he/she is liable to pay Pragmatic Leaders $5000 ($500 refundable deposit is adjusted in this fees).
The Learner may choose to pay Pragmatic Leaders in one go or opt for easy monthly payment over a period of 3 or 6 months in zero-interest loan once the outcome is achieved.
If a Learner fails to achieve the mutually consented outcome in 10 months from the start of the program, the payment plan lapses, the security deposit is refunded and the course is completely free.
What happens if you opt for EMI options?
Candidate will be introduced to our financial partner and he/she will be required to submit the ID proof and other relevant documents as per standard procedure. Selected candidates will be notified and the loan contract will be signed with the Financial Partner and Agreement will be signed with Pragmatic Leaders.
Once the process is complete, candidate will be onboarded into the program.
SELECT YOUR BATCH
Upcoming Cohorts of PG Diploma Program
Starts: 24 Apr’21
Registrations close on 22 Apr’21
8 Seats Left
Starts: 22 May’21
Registrations close on 20 May’21
13 Seats Left
Starts: 26 June’21
Registrations close on 24 June’21
14 Seats Left
STILL HAVE QUERIES?
Frequently asked questions
The course is entirely online.The entire course has been designed to prepare you for the future of work, which is increasingly remote and independent.
– You must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in any field
– You must have a keen interest in the product domain and be willing to put in required efforts to transition into a product role
– You must be proficient in spoken and written English
Every learner enrolled under the pay after placement program needs to comply with all the mandatory requirements listed below:
– Weekly commitment of 8-10 hours
Attending all the mentor support calls
– Adherence to timelines: Completing all the assignments given by the mentor as per the shared timelines
Once you are in, you are given access to our learning platform ‘Truemerit’ where our mentors and our team constantly monitor your performance and support you whenever you need help.
You do not have to pay any fee upfront we get paid only when you get your desired outcome. We only request for a fully refundable deposit of $500 to reserve your seat, as we have limited seats. This is adjusted in the final dues. Once you achieve your outcome, you pay us $5000.
The course includes 3 months of structured training and up to 7 months of career support. The maximum program duration is considered as 10 months.
ISA or Income Share Agreement is used to pay Pragmatic Leaders once you have achieved your mutually consented outcome. In a nutshell, we succeed only if you have succeeded and achieved your desired goal through this program.
Yes, you can pay the program fee in EMI’s. With our corporate financial partnerships you can avail education loans at 0% interest rate.
To enroll for the program via EMI you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, it is in our interest and yours, that the placements happen sooner.
- To achieve this, the career phase kicks in from week 2 itself along with your academic phase. You have sessions with our alumni who share their experience and give you tips which are very useful.
- By the time you complete 10 weeks of training, you would have undergone multiple iterations of your CV, profile, and would have completed mock interview sessions.
- Post 10 -12 weeks depending on readiness, your career mentorship kicks in. where the career mentor prepares you for actual interviews, career trajectory, which companies are best suited for you and which are not, You start applying for jobs, appearing for interviews and so on. As we go along, we keep on refining these skills. The phase is pretty intensive where we expect students to be extremely proactive in applying and seeking mentor’s help to crack the interview.
Yes, you will be awarded a digital certificate after you have successfully completed the program requirements.
No worries. Please enroll for our PG certificate Program in Product Management. The program fee is $1899. This includes 9 weeks of structured training and 3 weeks of 1:1 personalized career mentorship.