PG Diploma in Product Management
Get hired in Product Management role within 10 months with our Pay after Placement
Next cohort starts on Starts: 15 Oct’ 21
For Professionals with at least 2 years of experience in any field
Pay After Placement
- No upfront tuition fee, Just pay a nominal amount as refundable deposit.
- We cover the entire cost of the program and support you until you get hired.
- From the post program salary, you pay the complete program fee in convenient no cost EMIs only after placement, and the refundable deposit will be adjusted.
India’s No. 1 Product Management Program that makes you Industry Ready
Become a Product Manager in 10 months
If you want to become a Product Manager, this is the right program for you. Our unique approach has resulted in 79% placement success rate with an average 50% salary hike for our learners.
The PG Diploma program is a 10-months Pay after Placement program that offers 1:1 mentorship and career support by global mentors who are senior industry leaders having 10+ years of experience in Product Management.
Get access to 43 weeks of academic and career mentoring from senior industry mentors and solve real-world case studies.
Study in small exclusive cohorts of 10-20 experienced professionals for a comprehensive learning experience.
Join us today!
Your partners in shaping your future
Learn with Global Mentors who are senior industry leaders with 10+ years of experience in Product Management and gain from their expertise.
our Benefits over MBA
We are Better, Faster, & Cost Effective
|AVERAGE SALARY POST PROGRAM||₹ 26 LAKHS||₹ 7.5 LAKHS (Report by Payscale)|
|PLACEMENT SUCCESS||79%||7% EXCEPT IIMs (Report by ASSOCHAM)|
|DURATION||10 MONTHS (Without leaving current job)||2 YEARS (Full Time)|
|FEE||$5000 (INR 3.7L)||$21,845 (INR 15.7L) (Average MBA fees of top B schools other than IIMs) (Report by Shiksha.com)|
|PAY AFTER GETTING PLACED||YES. FULL REFUND IF PLACEMENT IS NOT ACHIEVED||NO|
|RETURN ON INVESTMENT||AVERAGE 3-5 MONTHS||48+ MONTHS|
|1:1 CAREER MENTORSHIP FROM INDUSTRY PRACTITIONERS||YES. LEARN FROM MENTORS WORKING AT GOOGLE, AWS, AMAZON, RAKUTEN, MICROSOFT||NO|
Our Flagship Program
Designed for your needs
The only Pay after Placement program designed to help professionals land a job in Product Management by solving real-world problems under 1:1 mentorship.
Pay After Placement
Just pay a nominal amount as refundable deposit and pay the entire program fee after getting placed.
Duration - 10 Months
Maximum duration – 43 weeks
10 weeks of academic learning & job readiness sessions
Followed by placement support of 33 weeks
Personal office hours with a career mentor
Who should join
Ideal for working professionals with 2 years of experience
Existing PMs and APMs with proven record and looking for structured application-based learning
Real-world practitioners with at least 10+ years of product experience
Weekly check-ins and interview mocks with career mentor
Ask me Anything (AMA’s)
Talks by career mentor, domain experts, alumni, HR leads, recruiters, and PL
Cohort based approach
Learn in exclusive cohorts of 10-20 experienced professionals
Annual membership of TrueMerit – India’s largest community of learners and mentors in PM domain
Access to TrueHike – an exclusive job board to track all your job applications
Acquire job referrals within the network of Pragmatic Leaders
What you will learn
43 weeks of academic learning and 1:1 career mentoring with mentor and cohort members on PL’s learning platform
Week 1 to 10
Academic Learning & Job Readiness
- Solve 15 case studies in groups by relying on 120+ hours of in-depth study material.
- LIVE sessions on case presentations and doubt clearance with the mentor
- Weekly LIVE job readiness session on topics like building product profile and building digital assets like creating video for recruiter, resume, understanding one’s positioning in the job market, etc.
Week 11 to 43
- Up to 7 months of 1:1 Career Mentorship by real-world practitioners to help you maximize your placement outcomes.
- Get exclusive time of your mentor and chalk out your career trajectory, detailed interview preparation, post-interview discussions and salary negotiations to maximize your outcome.
- Focus on optimising career opportunities, applying & getting shortlisted for product roles.
Week 11 to 18
- Work on soft skills such as agility, presentation, leadership, emotional intelligence, negotiation, listening, and more.
Week 19 to 26
- Improve the search for career opportunities based on the defined goal and output.
- Complete focus on shortlisting and applying for jobs.
Week 27 to 43
- Work together with mentors on maximising the salary and career outcomes.
- Focus on getting the best opportunities, applying for them, and making it through.
*After 10 weeks of academic learning, we will review the score, assignments, submissions and take detailed feedback from the mentor to ascertain if the learner is PQC (Placement Qualified Candidate).
Only after a learner has fulfilled all requirements of the academic training program, he/she can be given placement support.
Our learners have received salary hike between 30% to 300% and got placed in top-notch organisations like Walmart Labs, PayPal, Flipkart, Paytm, Hotstar, Car Dekho to name a few.
Product Manager @
Placement with 237% Salary Hike
I was looking for guidance and a support system to pivot into the job industry. A call with Talvinder made me join the course. I feel great about the results as well as the journey.
My favorite part of the course was “Feedback on case studies and personalized guidance”. I don’t think I could have achieved the same result in interviews if I was hearing the cookie cutter suggestions.
Sr. Product Manager @
Transitioned from Product Manager to Sr. Product Manager
Case studies and the reading material around Product Management is the core of the program. Adding mentor conversations on the top of it makes it one of the best programs out there.
Working with a very experienced industry mentor builds a lot of confidence. Would totally recommend to anyone trying to enter the world of product management or trying to sharpen their PM toolkit.
Product Manager @
Placement with 133% Salary Hike
The course is designed with a case study point of view so that you get to know the real-life examples of what you will be solving in bigger companies. Our mentor was a very experienced and senior product professional from Microsoft.
Thanks to the team at PL and our Mentor for helping me crack the interview and supporting me in my career. Anyone who is looking for a career in product management or confused like me in the career Pragmatic is the solution!
Associate Product Manager @
Placement with 50% Salary Hike
I wanted to transition into a Product Manager role and so thought Pay After Placement and 1:1 Mentorship by PL will be the best to get a breakthrough.
Now I am confident enough to approach any problem with a structured path. The solution is still not sure but at least now I have developed a habit to approaching a problem and thinking in a structured way.
The course and support provided by Pragmatic Leaders is amazing and the mentors have very good profiles.
Product Manager @
Placed as Associate Product Manager at Stones2Milestones
My eagerness to learn made me join the PM course at PL. I feel happy about my decision now, and more confident about going forward.
My mentor helped me in all steps of my transition journey. Mentorship was my favorite part of the course which made the course much more effective.
Work With Your Dream Team
Cumulative salary hike
A 21st Century Learning Model
Unravel the best in you with 4 pedagogical methods
Problem Based Learning
- Emphasis on Practical learning
- Highly focused real world problem solving
- Solve real world case studies
- Teaching via problems
- Learners are the center of the universe.
- Classes are meant for healthy discussions and debates on topics.
- Learners do self-study of the material provided by the mentors who work as guide on the side, with the learners.
- Learners develop skills on problem solving, critical thinking and self–learning.
- Master the 21st century skills that employers look for in their employees.
- Immersive learning experience with peers
- Get diverse viewpoints on the same problem
- Develop problem solving skills
- Solve real world case studies together, and get graded
- Learn collaboration skills
Community Learning on Truemerit
- Get Annual membership
- Access to 120+ hours of in-depth in house learning content
- Solve 20+ global real world case studies
- Learn in exclusive events and master classes
- Get personal Job Application Tracker – Truehike
- Access to featured product jobs from Pragmatic Leaders
- At least 2 years of experience in any field
- Existing Product Managers and Associate Product Mangers looking for structured application based learning
- A keen interest in the product domain and long-term commitment to Product Management
- Preferably fluent in spoken and written English
Pay Less, Gain More
We cover the entire cost of the program and support you until you get hired. No upfront tuition fee except the refundable deposit of INR 36,500. From your post program salary, you will pay us the complete program fee, INR 3,70,000 in convenient no cost EMIs only after placement, and the refundable deposit will be adjusted.
After Getting Hired
INR 36,500 refundable deposit will be adjusted
Avail 0% interest EMI facility through our financial partner
Apply for the program, get your application reviewed by the admissions team, and receive an email if shortlisted.
Sign the T&C agreement to begin your loan formalities with our NBFC partner for 0% interest loan to be paid only after placement.
Pay a fully refundable deposit of INR 50,000 after the loan approval to ensure only dedicated learners apply and utilize the seat. This amount is adjusted against the final dues.
Get on boarded into the program and brace yourself for the most exciting career journey in Product Management.
Join India's #1 Largest Community of Learners and Mentors
Collaborative Learning with Peer Community
The only platform which focuses on real world case study based learning, active feedback from top mentors on case solutions, and collaborative learning with the peer community.
- Free access to exclusive Product Management certificate course
- Learning with a community of Product Managers and Industry Leaders
- Attend exclusive events & masterclasses
- Practicing industry and interview case
- India’s first personal job application tracker – TrueHike
Our Speakers are from
Minutes of watching on youtube
Hours of in-depth training
Deferred Payment Plan arrangement is a binding contract between a Learner and PL where the Learner does not need to pay any upfront Training Fees except a fully refundable deposit to ensure his/her seat in the PG Diploma Program. However, the Learner binds himself to pay the full Training Fees as detailed herein only when the Learner achieves the desired mutually consented career outcome.
Detailed Terms and Conditions are in the Learners Agreement which will be shared with you after your application screening is approved.
Learner must follow the requirements mentioned below:
- Weekly commitment of 8-10 hours
- Adherence to timelines: Completing all the assignments given by the mentor as per the shared timelines and attending all the mentor support calls
You must have a minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in any field, keen interest in the product domain and must be willing to put in required efforts to transition into a product role.
Yes, you will be awarded a digital certificate after you have successfully completed the program requirements.
It is our endeavor to get the best possible outcomes for our Learners. We are happy to take the post appraisal salary as the benchmark and work from there.
It is in our interest and yours, that the placements happen sooner.
To achieve this, the career phase kicks in from week 2 itself along with your academic phase. You have sessions with our alumni who share their experience and give you tips which are extremely useful.
By the time you complete 10 weeks of training, you would have undergone multiple iterations of your CV, profile, and would have completed mock interview sessions. Post 10-12 weeks depending on your readiness, your career mentorship kicks in where the career mentor prepares you for actual interviews, career trajectory, which companies are best suited for you, and which are not. You start applying for jobs, appearing for interviews, and so on. As we go along, we keep on refining these skills. The phase is intensive where we expect students to be extremely proactive in applying and seeking mentor’s help to crack the interview.
You do not have to pay any fee upfront. We get paid only when you get your desired outcome via Deferred Payment Plan. We only request for a fully refundable deposit of INR 36,500 to reserve your seat as we have limited seats. This is adjusted in the final dues. Once you achieve your outcome, you pay us INR 3,70,000.
Yes, you can pay the program fee in EMI’s. With our corporate financial partnerships, you can avail education loans at 0% interest rate.
The entire program duration is 10 months which includes 10 weeks of training followed by career and placement support till 10 months. After a learner has fulfilled all course requirements (listed in the agreement), and yet unable to find a placement, PL will refund the deposit and the agreement lapses.
Specific scenarios under which RD is not refundable are highlighted in the agreement like no show resulting in seats going non-utilized, going incommunicado without informing the institute, and so on.
The course includes 10 weeks of academic training and up to 33 weeks of personalized placement support. The maximum program duration is considered as 43 weeks.
Currently, we do not have any scholarships available. However, we offer some discounts if you join a group. To know more about the latest group discounts, you can connect with us at email@example.com
We accept corporate sponsorships and can assist you with the process. For more information, you can connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product ecosystem is growing fast, don't fall behind
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter!
Join 10,000+ product professionals