Expert Hub: Experts Hub is a platform that connects Learners with qualified Industry Experts who can mentor and guide them in making a smooth transition in their career.
Learner: A registered User of our Services
Expert: An Expert is a proven industry expert with 2+ years of experience. The Expert is vetted and has demonstrable evidence of effective coaching before being inducted into the Expert Hub.
School: A School is your store where all the services that you provide will be listed.
1. Relationship between Expert and PL:
- Independent Contractor – Experts are independent contractors who offer to perform consulting services for our Learners. They are not employees or agents of PL and we do not endorse or verify any Experts or product/service sold by any Expert.
- Payment and Taxation –
- Payments made for Expert Hub via the Website are made available for withdrawal from the applicable Expert’s payment vallet, governed by 2 conditions: 1. completion of applicable threshold duration from the day the relevant service was delivered, 2. Expert has the minimum balance required in his wallet to make a withdrawal, This would be after a deduction of any associated service fees charged by PL and a processing fees (e.g., credit card fees), if applicable. Experts can make a withdrawal request and get the funds in their registered payment instrument.
- Expert will report to all applicable government agencies as income received by Expert pursuant to these Terms. Expert will be solely responsible for payment of all withholding taxes, social security, workers’ compensation, unemployment and disability insurance or similar items required by any government agency.
2. Guarantee towards outcome
While we take pride in our process to make high quality Experts available to our Learners and make reasonable efforts to vet the Experts that provide services through our platform, we do not guarantee the quality of outcome. The Experts, and not PL, are solely responsible for honoring any product or service purchased by you. We encourage Learners to research any Expert before accepting professional advice.
From time to time, Learners may submit reviews of Experts; these reviews do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any future matter. PL will have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any User-Generated Content or advice you encounter on or through the Website, and any use or reliance on User-Generated Content or advice is solely at your own risk. Learners are prohibited from submitting false or misleading reviews that Learningnot based on their personal experience with the Expert.
4. Cancellation, No-show and Refund
Cancellation or No show by the Expert:
In a scenario where the Expert fails to initiate or complete the services within the specified time, PL reserves the right to assign another Expert to the User. The Learner can opt for another Expert within the same category or alternatively claim for a Refund.
Cancellation or No show by the Learner:
If the cancellation request is received from the Learner 6 hours before the initiation of service, the Learner will be issued a full refund. But in a scenario where the Learner cancels the service with less than 6 hours notice or doesn’t show up at the scheduled timing, he/she will be issued a Refund after deducting a processing fee of 30% on the total amount paid.
Any missed deliverables listed in the Details section of the School page of Expert, (for eg. Follow-up email) qualifies for a 50% Refund (minus the Payment processing fee & taxes).
For so long as PL offers Expert Services: You hereby agree:
Not to hire or otherwise engage any Expert to whom you are introduced via our Website.
All communications between you and Expert concerning the service must be made through our website.
Not to make direct payments to any Expert and Experts agree not to accept any direct payments for the services provided to you.